Keeping our audience and promoters safe
We are delighted to welcome Take Art audiences back as we launch our new Totally Local outdoor programme of events this summer.
This performance runs without an interval, but is a relaxed performance, so you are free to leave your seat at any time during the show to visit the toilet.
As these are outdoor performances you are welcome to bring your own chairs, rugs, blankets and cushions to sit on. Remember to dress for all weather and bring a torch just in case – no umbrellas please. Assistance dogs only please.
At present, this event is being sold in accordance with current social distancing guidelines. As the government’s roadmap for the easing of restrictions is dependent on a number of factors, we are introducing measures across our entire season to ensure the safety of our audiences, performers and volunteers, until such time that restrictions are lifted:
What we are currently doing to make you and our promoters feel safe . . .
- Restricting audience numbers
- Ensuring socially distanced seating
- Providing hand sanitiser/soap stations at the entrance and toilets
- Using one-way systems where possible to enable social distancing
- Offering face visors to our staff and volunteers in addition to masks
In return, please show you care by . . .
- not attending if you are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, loss of taste or smell)
- only booking tickets for your household / support bubble (maximum 6)
- providing a lead booker phone number, which can be passed to the Track and Trace service if necessary and/or scanning a venues QR code on arrival if available
- bringing a face mask and wearing as required
- showing your ticket on a mobile device / verbally confirming your name / reference number
- respecting any social distancing measures in place
- supporting our promoters by showing patience as required
We thank you for your cooperation and for supporting this performance