As ever the broken and the beautiful and all their friends are invited.
- Liv Torc will host with the power to mute you all at will!
- A headline spot from the outlandishly wonderful Jasmine Gardosi, who will be joining us from Birmingham
- The Rainbow Fish workshop group will perform
- There will be an open mic with spots available for anyone with an original poem to share. (Book with Liv early to get on the bill.)
- We will be making an audience poem live on the night
- Bring your own shakers, so we can create a ‘we are all shaking together’ atmosphere
The show comes out of Take Art's performance poetry on prescription Word/Play project, which helps adults with mental health or learning challenges find new ways to talk about their lives.
About Jasmine Gardosi
Jasmine Gardosi is a multiple slam champion, Birmingham Poet Laureate finalist and recent winner of the Out-Spoken Prize for Poetry. Her work exploring LGBTQ+ issues, sex education and mental health has appeared across BBC Radio, at the Tate Modern, Glastonbury Festival, and on Button Poetry. Her debut pamphlet Hurtz is published by Verve Poetry Press.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book a slot or to request the link sent on the day.