This Zoom training event marks the start of a new three year Youth Music funded programme. Hosted by Jane Parker at Take Art in partnership with Willow Childcare Centre, Jude Cummins, (Early Years Music Lead) Plymouth Music Education Hub and Dr. Karen Wickett, University of Plymouth.
This interactive practical session will support participants to
- Gain skills in learning appropriate rhymes and simple songs to develop very young children’s musicality
- Watch and discuss short films of young children’s spontaneous music making and reflect on the role of the adult
- Discuss theoretical information to inform and support your practice
Who is this event for?
- EY practitioners / EYFS teachers / childminders
- Music teachers / music practitioners
This CPD event is primarily aimed at those working or studying within Plymouth, UK however all are welcome to attend.
This event will be recorded. All those who book will receive a copy of the recording. This private recording will be available for a limited time after the event
SoundWaves Network SW consortium is led by Take Art and consists of eight Music Education Hub partner organisations all invested in and committed to supporting and developing high-quality Early Childhood music infrastructure across the South West.