- NewsWanted Access Everywhere! Arts & Culture Diversity Forum for Somerset
Join the Somerset arts community on the 13 Feb to discuss disability and the arts in rural areas.More info
- NewsA New Year Means a New Take Art Brochure
The Jan-June 2020 Take Art Brochure has arrived. Read it online here, or order a copy for your home.More info
- NewsFirst Little Big Dance Artists Announced
First Little Big Dance artists announced to develop pioneering new dance works in collaboration with under-fives nationally.More info
- NewsIn 2020 Spring Forward unites with U.Dance for the best Take Art Dance Festival Ever
Now in its 15th year, Spring Forward Dance Festival is back with an unrivaled offering to the entire Somerset and South West dance community, featuring three fabulous platform events, one of which will be the U.Dance regional showcase.More info
- NewsARTS AS ACTIVISM
On Thursday 26 September at 4pm Take Art will be joining forces with Arts organisations across Somerset to look at how we can use the arts to influence the political agenda?More info
- NewsPlan your Autumn with the new Take Art Brochure
The New Take Art Autumn Season has arrived. Get the first glimpse of all the brilliant new shows and opportunities coming up over the next four months!More info
- NewsLittle Big Dance - Artist Call Out!
New Opportuntity for SW Dance Companies/Artist in a major new national dance programme, launched to create a new blueprint for working with pre-school children.More info
- NewsOur Chief Executive Ralph Lister talks to Arts Professional
With metropolitan bias prevailing at both a national and European level, the best hope for rural arts organisations lies in collaboration, argues Ralph Lister. Read the full article here.More info
- NewsThe Rural Touring Dance Initiative makes it into The Stage!
News from The Stage! With Rural Touring Dance Initiative, contemporary dance heads to the UK’s furthest corners – read The Stage interview with choreographers and organisers about the challenges and rewards of touring to far-flung places.More info
- NewsTake Art brings amazing theatre experiences to hundreds of young children in West Somerset.
During March, over 800 Early Years children in West Somerset took part in Take Art's fantastic theatre project Hopping Higher. The pioneering initiative supported schools to host an original show in their own setting or village hall, enabling more people to experience local live performances.More info
- NewsVolunteers Needed for Spring Forward Dance Festival 2019
We are looking for volunteers to help deliver showcase events at a bigger, bolder, more inclusive Spring Forward this March.More info
- NewsTake Art leaps, smooches and swaggers into 2019
A New Year approaches and with it the launch of our 2019 Jan-Jun programme. Check out all the brilliant shows and projects happening on your doorstep and in your community.More info