Take Art is seeking to strengthen its Board through the appointment of Trustees to help the organisation to continue to thrive and deliver outstanding work supporting people to express their creativity. Creating more opportunities for people to enjoy the widest possible range of culture
To achieve this, we are looking to attract people with the following knowledge and experience:
- Understanding younger perspectives
- Harnessing digital delivery in the arts
- Charitable law, operation, and governance
- Fundraising across the corporate, charitable trust and private giving sectors
- Sustainable local food production
- Capturing robust and persuasive insight
Individuals don’t need to have experience in working directly with the arts but have an interest in the performing arts and who see the value in what Take Art does . We are seeking individuals who want to bring their ideas to the arts and add to the richness and creativity of our arts offer.
Please download our full board recruitment pack below for the full details on what this role entails
How to apply
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, you should submit:
• An up-to-date CV which shows your full career history
• A covering letter setting out what you could bring to Take Art.
Please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com.
Applications should be received by 12 noon on Friday 10th March 2023.
Take Art is committed to equality and strives to create a diverse and inclusive working environment that reflects the diversity of the UK population. Our recruitment process is open to all, but we particularly wish to encourage applicants from backgrounds that are currently under-represented within the sector as well as our organisation. We value the positive impact that increased diversity will bring to our organisation.
Successful candidates will be required to satisfy the Take Art Ltd Fit and Proper Person Declaration.