- NewsThinking beyond the COVID-19 crisis: heritage-based opportunities for rural regeneration
How can the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic be turned into opportunities for sustainable rural growth and regeneration?More info
- NewsConnecting European Rural Communities with the Creative Arts: An Interview with Ralph Lister
Article written by Ralph Lister about Take Art's rural touring work in Somerset and beyond.More info
- NewsLast call to submit a photo for the RURITAGE project photo contest!
There are just under two weeks left to take part in the RURITAGE Photo Contest! Show the world what makes the place that you live special and stamp Somerset firmly on the map.More info
- NewsTake Art Position Statement on Coronavirus
An update on Take Art's current position and operating status in light of the Coronavirus outbreak.More info
- NewsJoin the RURITAGE photo contest!
Do you want to show the world what makes Somerset special? Then take part in the RURITAGE Photo Contest! It is a unique opportunity for local communities to showcase the potential of our natural and cultural heritage.More info
- NewsA New Year Means a New Take Art Brochure
The Jan-June 2020 Take Art Brochure has arrived. Read it online here, or order a copy for your home.More info
- NewsFood and the Arts: A Marriage Made in Somerset
Take Art to launch the UK leg of International project Ruritage, aiming to support the rural areas of Crewkerne, Chard, South Petherton and Ilminster through a celebration of food and the arts.More info
- NewsPlan your Autumn with the new Take Art Brochure
The New Take Art Autumn Season has arrived. Get the first glimpse of all the brilliant new shows and opportunities coming up over the next four months!More info
- NewsOur Chief Executive Ralph Lister talks to Arts Professional
With metropolitan bias prevailing at both a national and European level, the best hope for rural arts organisations lies in collaboration, argues Ralph Lister. Read the full article here.More info
- NewsThe Rural Touring Dance Initiative makes it into The Stage!
News from The Stage! With Rural Touring Dance Initiative, contemporary dance heads to the UK’s furthest corners – read The Stage interview with choreographers and organisers about the challenges and rewards of touring to far-flung places.More info
Supporting and Promoting Arts in Rural Settlements of Europe (SPARSE) Bringing professional performances to rural villages across EuropeMore info