- NewsWrapping up the autumn season
We hope you'll agree when we say what a great season it's been! Once again, we couldn't have done it without the support of our brilliant audiences and promoters - thank you one and all.More info
- NewsOne week left of Rural Touring 2013
Our autumn rural touring season finishes for the year on 30 November - be sure to catch some brilliant shows this week!More info
- NewsThe Novice Detective meets our Young Promoters
Performer Sophie Willan came to meet with our Young Promoter groups ahead of her tour here in November...More info
- NewsExperience A Quest for True Love at Dunster Castle
On Sunday 13 October take a trip to the rugged and dramatic setting of Dunster Castle, where the musical storytelling troupe Adverse Camber will be performing story-walks inspired by their latest show Hunting the Giant's Daughter.More info
- NewsLook inside the new Sept-Dec 2013 Take Art Brochure!
Take Art has released its new Sept-Dec 2013 programme, featuring over 40 performances, workshops and events across Somerset. Look inside here!More info
- NewsMerlin in Mendip - international theatre experiences on your doorstep
This September Take Art is working with the Merlin Theatre in Frome to launch the exciting new collaboration Merlin in Mendip, aimed at getting top quality theatre experiences out into local Mendip communities.More info
- NewsInspiring the schools, teachers and students of Somerset
InspirED is a new consortium of local organisations bringing the skills and expertise of arts and media professionals direct to schools, colleges and children’s centres across Somerset.More info
- NewsShowcase Event. From The Ground Up
Inviting village hall promoters, programmers and festival organisers to a Somerset Showcase Event on Saturday 23rd March 2013More info
- NewsLook inside the new Jan-Jun 2013 Take Art Brochure!
Take Art has released its new Jan-June 2013 programme, featuring over 50 performances, workshops and events across Somerset, along with four exciting new projects. See inside here...More info
- NewsHowjidoo… and give us a tenner!
On Saturday 6 October 2012 local music legend Reg Meuross is joining up with Will Kaufman, one of the world’s foremost experts on the life and work of Woody Guthrie, to perform Howjidoo, a unique and inspiring fundraising show for Take Art’s ‘Don’t Take Art Away’ campaign.More info
- NewsDon't miss Take Art's 4 special fundraising shows
This year we need to raise £10,000 to Keep Take Art in Somerset and one of the ways we are trying to raise funds is through four fantastic fundraising events, starring the likes of Pip Utton, Matt Harvey, Eduardo Niebla, Reg Meuross and Will Kaufman. Read this article to find out more...More info
- NewsTake Art Launches its Autumn 2012 Season of Rural Touring
If you love theatre, dance, music, spoken word, great night’s out on your doorstep and the arts in Somerset, then look inside the Take Art’s Autumn programme here!More info