- NewsHOT OFF THE PRESS: The Sept-Dec 2016 Take Art Brochure
It's the season of mist and mellow fruitfulness and that means a new Take Art brochure, full of inspiring ways to boost your melatonin, decorate your evenings and improve your social life.More info
- NewsVisit Take Art and the Farm we grew up on!
We are delighted to announce that on Sat 17 Sept 2016 we are taking part in the Flaxdrayton Open Day! So come visit the Take Art offices, riffle through our stationary drawers and discover the delights of this historic Victorian farm, where we (and 17 other creative businesses) live and work. Read the attached flyer for more info!More info
- NewsTake Art is Seeking New Trustees
Opportunity: Take Art is looking for new trustees from all backgrounds, ages and areas to join their dynamic and creative board.More info
- NewsLooking for the new Rural Touring Menu?
Somerset Rural Touring promoters can now access the 2016/17 Take Art Rural Touring Menu and begin the exciting process of choosing the best shows to bring to their village hall or venue over the next year.More info
- NewsNorthern Harmony returns to Somerset
Northern Harmony joins us once again all the way from Vermont, USA, to wrap up Take Art’s rural touring season in Somerset.More info
- NewsThe Iranian Feast: a very relevant story
Farnham Maltings' touring production is a poignant, uplifting story - and more relevant now than ever. Coming to two Take Art venues.More info
- NewsTake Art is on the look out for new local Volunteer Promoters
Have you got some spare time, an interest in dance or theatre, and a burst of energy to co-promote performances in your local village/community hall?More info
- NewsJourney into the world of silent Western films this weekend
Champion fiddle player (and Buffalo Gals founder) Kate Lissauer has penned a film score for three early works by one of Hollywood's most distinctive and undiscovered directors.More info
- NewsOur new season kicks off with World Cup fever!
Our autumn Rural Touring programme kicks off this weekend with a rugby themed theatre production.More info
- NewsBring a Friend for Free
As part of our 2015/16 Rural Touring programme, we are offering free tickets for audiences new to watching live dance.More info
- NewsTop Edinburgh Prize for Somerset's own Pip Utton
Somerset actor and playwright Pip Utton has been recognised with The Stage's Special Award at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe.More info
- NewsJob Opportunity: Project Co-ordinator for Rural Touring Dance Initiative
The National Rural Touring Forum is seeking an experienced Project Co-ordinator for its Rural Touring Dance Initiative. This is a 3.5 days a week part time position based at Take Art in South Petherton, Somerset.More info