- NewsOpportunity for a young musician 18-25 with Black Acre Records
Youth Music funded project led by Black Acre Records in Bristol. It includes an opportunity for a young musician aged 18-25 living in Somerset and the bordering rural areas. Activity will be in both Bristol and Somerset and there will be support for travel costs as well as payment for time spent on the project which runs from the spring to October 2021.More info
- NewsDelivering more than just local food
The Cultivate project delivers a food story with a difference and brings tears of joy to local residence with poetry on their doorstep.More info
- NewsThinking beyond the COVID-19 crisis: heritage-based opportunities for rural regeneration
How can the challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic be turned into opportunities for sustainable rural growth and regeneration?More info
- NewsOutdoor performances across Somerset
Take Art's brilliant volunteer promoters pulled out all the stops to promote some glorious outdoor performances this summer, whilst their village halls were closed due to Covid-19More info
- NewsApple Art Project Extended!
Cultivate at Take Art's 'Apple Art Project' is open for juicy apples for a further 2 weeks. Be part of this cultivating community project!More info
- NewsConnecting European Rural Communities with the Creative Arts: An Interview with Ralph Lister
Article written by Ralph Lister about Take Art's rural touring work in Somerset and beyond.More info
- NewsLast call to submit a photo for the RURITAGE project photo contest!
There are just under two weeks left to take part in the RURITAGE Photo Contest! Show the world what makes the place that you live special and stamp Somerset firmly on the map.More info
- NewsA Message From The Take Art Team
An update on Take Art's work in the current situationMore info
- NewsJonny Fluffypunk - The Locked-Out Lock In
INN CROWD are delighted to welcome renowned stand-up poet Jonny Fluffypunk to sit as writer in residence at the wonderful York Inn, Churchinford.More info
- NewsTake Art Position Statement on Coronavirus
An update on Take Art's current position and operating status in light of the Coronavirus outbreak.More info
- NewsOne Minute Theatre Festival
Originating from an idea by Ged Stephenson, the One Minute Theatre Festival is 35 quick fire, 60 second films made by Somerset artists.More info
- NewsJoin the RURITAGE photo contest!
Do you want to show the world what makes Somerset special? Then take part in the RURITAGE Photo Contest! It is a unique opportunity for local communities to showcase the potential of our natural and cultural heritage.More info