Supporting and Promoting Arts in Rural Settlements of Europe (SPARSE) Bringing professional performances to rural villages across EuropeMore info
- NewsTake Art brings amazing theatre experiences to hundreds of young children in West Somerset.
During March, over 800 Early Years children in West Somerset took part in Take Art's fantastic theatre project Hopping Higher. The pioneering initiative supported schools to host an original show in their own setting or village hall, enabling more people to experience local live performances.More info
- NewsTake Art is Seeking New Trustees
Opportunity: Take Art is looking for new trustees from all backgrounds, ages and areas to join their dynamic and creative board.More info
- NewsWord/Play makes it onto the BBC!
Take Art's amazing social prescribing Word/Play project had a blast of publicity last week when it made it onto BBC Somerset online and BBC Radio Somerset. Check out the story here.More info
- NewsVolunteers Needed for Spring Forward Dance Festival 2019
We are looking for volunteers to help deliver showcase events at a bigger, bolder, more inclusive Spring Forward this March.More info
- NewsTake Art leaps, smooches and swaggers into 2019
A New Year approaches and with it the launch of our 2019 Jan-Jun programme. Check out all the brilliant shows and projects happening on your doorstep and in your community.More info
- NewsTake Art’s work features in Early Education
Take Art was delighted to be asked to contribute to leading research journal, Early Education’s Autumn 2018 special issue on music in early childhoodMore info
- NewsApplications for Spring Forward Dance Festival 2019
Take Art would like to encourage dance groups from all over Somerset and a few from the South West to apply to our bigger, bolder and more inclusive dance platform, taking place over three nights in March 2019.More info
- NewsThe SoundWaves Network Launches in Plymouth
Take Art launch their three-year Early Years Music project The SoundWaves Network in Plymouth, heralding a exciting future for Early Years music provision in the South West.More info
- NewsMusic to our SoundWaves Network Ears!
Well-deserved success to the first cohort of qualified Early Childhood Music Educators.More info
- NewsTake Art Launches 2018 Autumn Season of Shows, Training and Workshops
Welcome to our new season of events and activity here at Take Art and throughout Somerset.More info
- NewsBARNfest October 2018
Save the Date. A small-scale festival showcasing theatre made in Somerset and the South West on Friday 12 and Saturday 13 October 218 in and around The Brewhouse, Taunton.More info