To celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the dance platform Spring Forward Take Art will be hosting a month long Youth Dance Festival across Somerset at a range of venues.
Spring Forward is Somerset’s County Youth Dance Platform open to any dance group or school to perform. It has now been running for ten years and is one of the most successful and celebrated Youth Dance platforms in the UK. The platform is all about young people coming together to dance on a professional stage and to watch and be inspired by their peers.
Design a logo competition!
This year we are looking for a young person to design a new Spring Forward logo, which can be used throughout the festival on all publicity, brochures, websites and posters. We also hope to use the logo for future Spring Forward events.
The logo Criteria
- Open to young people (15 to 19 years old)
- We would like two versions of the logo. One that includes the words Spring Forward and a second including the words Spring Forward Festival 2014
- The logo needs to encompass the themes of Spring Forward (as above)
- The logo can be hand rendered or computer designed
- Make your design clear, simple and easily identifiable
The winning logo will receive the following prize:
- £75 iTunes voucher
- Your logo will be used across the festival, sent to all schools and colleges on all print.
- A logo credit in the Spring Forward and Take Art brochures
- Four tickets to a Spring Forward Platform (at Tacchi Morris or Octagon Theatre)
- Two free places on a Spring Forward Workshop for you or your friends (Street Dance, Musical theatre, Contemporary or Creative)
Submitting your entry:
EXTENDED DEADLINE! Please email your logo/s in jpg format by noon on Friday 8 November, with your name, age, address, school/college and your contact number to email@example.com
For more information on Spring Forward please click here...